Nakashi General Trading LLC hereby warrants, to the original purchaser, Nakashi finished products to be free of manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for a standard period of 5 to 10 years (as specified for the product) unless otherwise stated from the date of purchase. This warranty shall be valid only if the product is purchased from Nakashi General Trading LLC. During the warranty period, you are entitled to have the products repaired or replaced if the products fail to be of acceptable quality and damage under normal use. It is the owner’s responsibility to establish the date and warranty terms by acceptable evidence, at the time service is sought.
The warranty period is based on number of burning hours being maximum of 4000 hours per year.
Warranty is applied in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Nakashi General Trading LLC retains the right to review the justification of the claim. The limited warranty is subject to the following additional conditions:
- The product is properly handled, installed and maintained according to instructions manual provided.
- A copy of purchase invoice of the concerned products to be attached and submitted.
- The concerned products sample shall be returned for inspection upon request, and sent to the following address:
Unit 2214, The Burlington tower, Al Abraj street, Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
This is not a service contract, and the warranty does not include maintenance, cleaning or periodic check-up. Parts not covered by this warranty include: fuses and third party items not supplied by Nakashi General Trading LLC. During the period specified above, if there is any failure in the product covered by this limited warranty, Nakashi General Trading LLC has the right to inspect and verify the product failed to justify and fulfil the warranty. Nakashi General Trading LLC will, at its own discretion, repair or replace the product or the defective part thereof. In order to clarify, “repair or replace the product or the defective part thereof” does not include removal or reinstallation expenses, including, without limitation, any labor or shipping costs to return non-confirming products or any damages that may occur during the return of product to Nakashi General Trading LLC. A refund will not be provided for any warranty claim, but the purchaser may, at its discretion, require deducting the original purchase price of defective product or part from future purchase orders.
In event of the product being discontinued or not available, Nakashi General Trading LLC may replace it with similar product. Nakashi General Trading LLC reserves the right to use new, reconditioned, refurbished, repaired, or remanufactured products or parts in the repair of replacement of any product covered by this limited warranty. Please note that lighting properties of replacement products may differ from the original product due to technical advancements and usage-related changes in the light flux and light color.
Nakashi General Trading LLC reserves the right to make changes in design and/or improve- ments upon its products and accessories without any obligation to include these changes in any products theretofore manufactured.
Exclusion of Warranty:
- Warranty period being expired.
- Legal proof-of-purchase invoice or PO numbers unavailable, or are reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with.
- Damage caused by improper installation, wiring, storage, transportation, incorrect use, bending or operation not in accordance with the instructions manual provided along with the goods.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, dissection, soldering, or any deliberate damage or losses.
- Damage caused during any transportation (after goods being delivered by Nakashi General Trading LLC).
- Damage caused by accessories or attachments not supplied or approved by Nakashi General Trading LLC.
- Alterations or maintenances carried out by unauthorized personnel.
- Product silk printed serial numbers, crimped waterproof ring showing signs of tampering or removal.
- Conditions demonstrating misapplication, under/over voltage situations, extreme environmental conditions beyond those defined in the product specification.
- Abrasions and natural appearance variations (i.e. dusty, fouling, etc.) that affect the function of the product.
- Direct or indirect losses caused by force majeure (i.e. vandalism, natural disaster, warfare, acts of terrorism, riots, fire, explosion, etc.)